The Guide Michelin restaurants for San Francisco 2015 are now announced.
Two new restaurants gained the much wanted three star rating, namely Benu and Saison.
The Acquerello restaurant earned a second Michelin star.
Two new restaurants, both sushi places, gained their first star, namely Kusakabe and Maruya.
No restaurants lost their stars from the 2014 guide.
The map below has all restaurants for the 2015 San Francisco Michelin Guide listed. However, by pressing the menu (on the top left part of the map), you can enable/disable restaurants from the perspective of inherent stars they have (e.g. only showing restaurants having three stars).
- Benu, San Francisco (new for 2015)
- French Laundry, Yountville
- The Restaurant at Meadowood, St. Helena
- Saison, San Francisco (new for 2015)
- Acquerello, San Francisco (new for 2015)
- Atelier Crenn, San Francisco
- Baumé, Palo Alto
- Coi, San Francisco
- Manresa, Los Gatos
- Quince, San Francisco
- All Spice, San Mateo
- Ame, San Francisco
- Auberge du Soleil, Rutherford
- Aziza, San Francisco
- Bouchon, Yountville
- Boulevard, San Francisco
- Campton Place, San Francisco
- Chez TJ, Mountain View
- Commis, Oakland
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant, Forestville
- Gary Danko, San Francisco
- Keiko à Nob Hill, San Francisco
- Kusakabe, San Francisco (new for 2015)
- Maruya, San Francisco (new for 2015)
- La Folie, San Francisco
- La Toque, Napa
- Luce, San Francisco
- Madera, Menlo Park
- Madrona Manor, Healdsburg
- Michael Mina, San Francisco
- Plumed Horse, Saratoga
- Solbar, Calistoga
- Sons & Daughters, San Francisco
- SPQR, San Francisco
- Spruce,San Francisco
- State Bird Provisions, San Francisco
- Terra, St. Helena
- Terrapin Creek, Bodega Bay
- Village Pub, Woodside
- Wakuriya, San Mateo