Chef: Andoni Luis Aduriz
Address: Aldura Aldea 20, Otzazulueta Baserria, 20100 Errenteria, Spain (Google Maps)
Phone Number: +34 943 522 455
Guide Michelin: 2 stars
What I paid: €567 (two persons, Tasting Menu with wine)
Visited: November 2, 2011
We went for the Tasting Menu with the following dishes;
- Toasted legume beer. Olives, beans and thyme as a tapa.
- Starch and sugar crystal spotted with pepper praline and corals.
- Grilled pueraria focaccia.
- Crunchy sauce with peppers.
- Fresh orange, olive oil and salt.
- Edible stones. (My best potato ever!)
- Homemade mozzarella, whey emulsion infused with smoked black tea.
- Hazelnut and beans stew.
- Fresh herbs. Mortar soup made of spices, seeds, and fish broth.
- Shhhhhh…cat got your tongue!
- Silky bread stew, infused with pink geranium leaves covered with crabmeat.
- Pork noodles with “arraitxiki” extract and toasted rice.
- Portion of hake and milky reduction of stewed turnip sprouts. Citric cream and salt grains.
- Spinaches, sweet bread, tails of Horse Mackerel and the juice from their heads
- Piece of beef, grilled steak emulsion and salt crystals.
- Iberian pig tails and the reduction of it’s own juice. Crispy sweet millet leaves.
- A cup of chamomile dressed with a cocoa nectar. Candied fruits from the market.
- Vanilla – Fern.
- Sweet grain biscuit with anis and flowers.
- Nails and flowers.